We translate, edit and proofread all type of gaming material, provide cultural adaptation services, and fully localise dialogues. Teams of experienced experts in given fields are carefully selected to work on specific game genres. Whatever the challenge, be it a game for kids, an FPS, an MMO, or an adventure game, we always pick the right translators who ensure their project is pulled off successfully. We are dedicated to providing creative, natural texts so that the plot of the game can be equally engrossing for Polish, French as well as Japanese gamers.
- Our translators work with CAT tools, which offer an abundance of benefits:
- The use of translation memories allows us to easily handle sequels to renowned games
- Vocabulary remains consistent even if several translators are working on the project at the same time; games with extensive glossaries pose no problems
- Translators can easily be substituted in case of emergency without compromising quality or risking delays
- Why ROBOTO?
- Project managers assigned to each client
- Well-established operational procedures ensure cost ad time flexibility, at the same time allowing us to offer the full range of services
- We continuously invest in translation resources (language training, post-graduate courses, etc.), which results in limited rotation of human resources over the last 10 years. Our staff have been gaining tonnes of experience over the many years of their work or cooperation with Roboto Translation.
- Regular feedback for projects in progress as well as those completed, internal QC system for translators and editors.
- Post-mortem review after completion of a project – for the team as well as the Client.