The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland). You need to be able to work in office hours from Monday to Friday.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully working on complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last decade. We have worked with more than 150 companies from around the world, half of which enjoy continuous business relations with us. Our keyword for this recruitment is “cakepop”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Game Testers that are able to find any mistake that might be in a game. The work is project based, so it’s perfect for people that are looking for a part-time job. For the best testers, we will have full time positions in the future.
- Game testing, and finding all kind of bugs and glitches
- Reporting progress, and raising key issues with the Lead Tester
- Writing reports (in English)
- Making sure deadlines are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres, and in compliance checks
- Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
- Strong interest in video games
- Basic PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 18 years of age or older
- PC and console game troubleshooting
- Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
- Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- Informal work environment 🙂
Does this sound like you?
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (in English) as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited to join the recruitment process, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
Wysyłając zgłoszenie rekrutacyjne do Roboto z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy ul. Gdańskiej 41 (Pracodawca, Administrator danych), zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie przez Pracodawcę/Administratora danych Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu.
Jeżeli chcesz, aby Twoje CV zostało wykorzystane podczas innych rekrutacji prowadzonych przez tego Pracodawcę, umieść dodatkowo w CV następującą zgodę: „Zgadzam się na przetwarzanie przez Roboto z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy ul. Gdańskiej 41 danych osobowych zawartych w moim zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym dla celów przyszłych rekrutacji.”.
W każdym czasie możesz cofnąć swoją zgodę, kontaktując się z Pracodawcą pod adresem e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org