It's project-based cooperation. After adding you to our base of testers we will be contacting you regarding specific short-term projects. The length of the projects varies from 1 day to 4 weeks.
The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland). You need to be able to work in office hours from Monday to Friday.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world. Our keyword for this recruitment is “lollipop”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Games Testers that are able to find any language mistake that might be in a game. The work is project based, so it’s perfect for people that are looking for a part-time job.
We are especially looking for native Spanish, Russian, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese speakers.
- Game testing (in your native language)
- Reporting progress and raising key issues with the Lead Tester
- Writing reports (in English)
- Making sure deadlines are met
- Passion for games
- Perfect language knowledge of your native language in all possible aspects (punctuation, grammar, and spelling)
- Fluent English
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
- Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
- Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- A competitive salary and informal work environment
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV (in English) and cover letter (in your native language) to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser (Roboto Translation, based in Warsaw, Gdańska 41) of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
If you want your CV to be used in other recruitments conducted by this Employer, please additionally include the following consent in your CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data included in my application form for future recruitments by Roboto with its registered office in Warsaw, at Gdańska 41.”
We encourage you to read the GDPR Clauses - INFORMATION FROM THE EMPLOYER/DATA CONTROLLER via this link: https://roboto.pl/job-information/; post title: RODO/GDPR