The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland). You need to be able to work in office hours from Monday to Friday.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully working on complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last decade. We have worked with more than 150 companies from around the world, half of which enjoy continuous business relations with us. Our keyword for this recruitment is “cakepop”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Game Testers or gamers that are looking to break into the gaming industry. The work is project based, so it’s perfect for people that are looking for a part-time job. For the best testers, we will have full-time positions in the future.
- Detect bugs and flaws on a daily basis
- Write clear and concise bug reports (in English)
- Precisely follow test cases, testing guides and procedures
- Raise key issues with the Lead Tester
- Make sure deadlines are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
- Knowledge of PC and at least one console from the current generation
- Stress resistance and readiness to work under time pressure
- Passion for games
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be eligible to work in Poland.
- 6+ months of relevant experience in game testing
- Experience with bug tracking tools, preferably JIRA
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics and game design in general
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing, including Compliance testing
- Knowledge of all current consoles, including Switch
- Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
- Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- Informal work environment 🙂
Does this sound like you?
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (in English) as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited to join the recruitment process, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
Wysyłając zgłoszenie rekrutacyjne do Roboto z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy ul. Gdańskiej 41 (Pracodawca, Administrator danych), zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie przez Pracodawcę/Administratora danych Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu.
Jeżeli chcesz, aby Twoje CV zostało wykorzystane podczas innych rekrutacji prowadzonych przez tego Pracodawcę, umieść dodatkowo w CV następującą zgodę: „Zgadzam się na przetwarzanie przez Roboto z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy ul. Gdańskiej 41 danych osobowych zawartych w moim zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym dla celów przyszłych rekrutacji.”.
W każdym czasie możesz cofnąć swoją zgodę, kontaktując się z Pracodawcą pod adresem e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org